Ecosystem Partner Platform(s)
|VROC1||THOL2||Platform Component List||Modern Standby||Project Athena Readiness3||Data Center Reference Platform (4th Gen Xeon@ Scalable Processors)|
|Data Center SSD|
|Micron 5400 SATA SSD||Link|
|Micron 6500 ION NVMe SSD||Link|
|Micron 7400 NVMe SSD||Link||Link|
|Micron 7450 NVMe SSD||Link||Link|
|Micron 9400 NVMe SSD||Link||Link|
|Micron 2400 NVMe SSD|
|Micron 2450 NVMe SSD|
|Micron 2550 NVMe SSD|
|Micron 3400 NVMe SSD|
Supported/Validated (check for details)
Testing in progress
- VROC = Virtual RAID on CPU (not applicable to SATA SSDs)
- THOL = Tested Hardware and Operating Systems List
- Project Athena - Micron Client SSDs where indicated are designed to support the Project Athena specification, which enables over nine hours of battery life even when used with HD displays, additional information is available here
All information herein is provided on an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind, including for compatibility or interoperability, any implied warranties, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Products are warranted only to meet Micron’s production data sheet specifications. Other limitations and/or conditions may apply - please contact your Micron representative for more details.
- Intel may have additional limitations. Please contact your Intel representative for additional details.
- Products, programs, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Micron, the Micron logo, and all other Micron trademarks are the property of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.