Quick Tips and Information
To be considered for employment with Micron, you will need to submit your resume online. If you do not find a job that fits your interests on the list of current openings, you can create a profile for future consideration by clicking the My Jobpage tab. Micron provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, if you need assistance please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Placing your name on your resume
- Your name should be the first line on a resume. Place your contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address) directly under your name. All other information should be placed below.
- Do not use logos or special graphics at the top of your resume.
- Use white or very light colored paper.
- Use standard-sized paper (8½ x 11) with the printing oriented vertically.
Please be aware of the following formatting considerations:
- Use font sizes ranging from 10 to 14 points.
- Use common font types. Sans-serif fonts work best (Helvetica, Arial, Futura). Never use decorative or script typefaces.
- Do not use italics or underlining. Bold type and ALL CAPS are fine to help define sections of your resume.
- Avoid compressing the space between letters or words.
- Avoid using horizontal and vertical lines, tables, or columns.