Micron Technology, Inc. is committed to conducting all business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism. At Micron, we require our suppliers to comply with the Micron Code of Business Conduct and Ethics which incorporates the Responsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct. As a Micron supplier, you must demonstrate compliance with these Codes as well as any laws and regulations that apply in the countries in which you are conducting business. When differences arise between the standards set out in these codes and legal requirements, Micron expects you to apply the stricter standard, in compliance with applicable laws.
Micron expects that each supplier can provide evidence of compliance with the following legal and ethical requirements:
- RBA Compliance:
- Annual RBA Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) for your company headquarters and all facilities, or, as agreed upon with Micron, complete Micron’s Sourcing Compliance Assessment (SCA)
- RBA audit, Validated Audit Process (VAP) or equivalent, for any facility identified as “high risk” by the SAQ score
- In addition to RBA compliance, be able to demonstrate conformance to:
- U.S. Foreign Corruption Practice Act and UK Bribery Act
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010
- United Kingdom’s Modern Slavery Act of 2015
- US and other applicable export control requirements
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) updated and provided every 6 months or as any product change requires
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) updated and provided every 12 months or as any product change requires
- Responsible Minerals (Conflict Minerals): Comply with all requirements outlined in sections 4.2 and 4.3 of Micron’s Supplier Requirements Standard (SRS).
In line with Micron’s commitment to responsible business practices that support social and environmental conditions throughout our supply chain, suppliers are also expected to:
- Commit to reducing GHG emissions and associated risks by disclosing targets and/or plan for improvement. Participate in the annual Climate Change CDP response program
- Complete Supplier Responsibility & Compliance Training as requested by Micron, through Micron’s Online Supplier Compliance Training Center
- Demonstrate a shared commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion throughout the supply chain by supporting Micron’s Supplier Diversity program initiatives
- Provide a link to your Sustainability (CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility or equivalent) report
Thank you in advance for your careful attention and prompt response to these expectations. For more information on Micron's Supplier Change Management, please follow this link.
CVP Chief Procurement Officer
Micron Technology, Inc.