Micron is committed to conducting all businesses with uncompromising integrity and professionalism. We expect all our suppliers to comply with the Micron Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, which incorporates the Responsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct.
As a Micron supplier, you must demonstrate compliance with these Codes, as well as any laws and regulations that apply in the countries where you conduct business. When differences arise between the standards set out in these codes and legal requirements, Micron expects you to apply the stricter standard, in compliance with applicable laws. Please refer to the RBA Supplier Introduction for more information.
Micron expects each supplier to comply/adhere to the following requirements:
- All applicable anti-corruption laws, including but not limited to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and UK Bribery Act
- All applicable export control laws and regulations, including but not limited to those in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- Micron Human Rights Policy
- Micron Supplier Requirements Standard (SRS)
- Micron Product Compliance Specification documents
In line with Micron’s commitment to responsible business practices that support social and environmental conditions throughout our supply chain, applicable suppliers are also expected to comply with and report on the following:
- Provide REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) update every 6 months or when there are any product changes
- Provide RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) update annually or when there are any product changes
- Responsible minerals (conflict minerals) to be sourced according to the Micron Responsible Minerals Policy
- Participate in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) related assessment, as requested by Micron
- Ensure environmental performance on climate change and water security through participation in CDP, as requested by Micron
- Shared commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion throughout the supply chain by supporting Micron’s Supplier Diversity program initiatives
Suppliers are also expected to complete Supplier Responsibility and Compliance Training. The training is available in several languages to help suppliers conform to Micron’s expectations.
In addition, please raise any concerns pertaining to ethical business conduct or compliance with the law to the Compliance Helpline.
For more information on:
Supplier requirements: contact your Micron Representative
Micron's Supplier Change Management: Refer to our Supplier and Subcontractor Change Management Policy