Micron Technology, Inc. is committed to conducting all business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism. At Micron, we require our suppliers to comply with the Micron Code of Business Conduct and Ethics which incorporates the Electronics Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) Code of Conduct. As a Micron supplier, you must demonstrate compliance with these Codes as well as any laws and regulations that apply in the countries in which you are conducting business. Micron’s expectations are that each supplier conforms to ethical and legal requirements and is able to provide us with the following evidence:
- EICC Compliance:
- Annual EICC Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) for your company headquarters and all facilities or, as agreed with Micron, complete Micron’s Sourcing Compliance Assessment (SCA). Obtain SCA assessment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EICC audit, Validated Audit Process (VAP),or equivalent, for any facility identified as “high risk” by their SAQ score.
- In addition to EICC compliance, be able to demonstrate conformance to:
- U.S. Foreign Corruption Practice Act
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010
- United Kingdom’s Modern Slavery Act of 2015
- US and other applicable export control requirements
- Conflict Minerals: Updated Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) in case of addition of any new smelter or change of status of existing smelters reflecting 100% reporting. Only use formally approved Compliant status smelters per the Conflict Free Smelter Initiative (CFSI) or equivalent organization standards.
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) updated and provided every 6 months or as any product change requires.
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) updated and provided every 12 months or as any product change requires.
- Carbon Disclosure Project provided every 12 months.
- A link to your Sustainability (CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility or equivalent) report.
Thank you in advance for your careful attention and prompt response to these expectations. If you have specific questions about Micron’s efforts and requirements, please contact Micron’s Supplier Compliance group at email@example.com.
Vice President of Global Supply Chain