- Compliance concerns rise ever higher on the list of mandates for both management and IT, and Micron storage enables the real-time monitoring and audit readiness with the speed, density and data integrity only this caliber solution can provide.
- Security in data storage impacts financial services organizations even more critically than other industries, demanding protection for internal and external fiscal transactions. Micron delivers 256-bit hardware encryption to protect data-at-rest.
- Speed in processing is key, given that the high latency levels of legacy storage technology can literally translate to millions in lost dollars in trading, slowed data analytics and sluggish risk evaluation. Micron solutions maximize transaction speeds and minimize processing delays.
- Availability, or the cost of downtime, also translate into hard expenses financial services organizations are forced to absorb. Micron storage solutions have no moving parts and have a predictable lifespan, allowing for non-disruptive replacement planning and budgeting.
- Ease of Management of Micron storage enables the shift from a centralized IT-oriented view of storage to one that encompasses not only the need for control, but puts business unit and application demands on equal footing.
- Upgrade Paths for storage solutions in financial services are critical, as applications typically are long-lived and disruptions for upgrades come with huge downside potential. Micron offerings come with options that enable simple swap outs, done incrementally as upgrades are needed.