As part of Micron’s participation in Financial Times’ Future of the Car digital summit, our senior director of Automotive Systems Architecture and Segment Marketing, Robert Bielby, spoke on the panel, “The Future of ADAS: How Do Car Companies Add Value in Safety and Performance?” Also on the panel were leaders from Continental, Ansys and AEye. Originally broadcast live as part of the Financial Times’ summit, the panel was a rich discussion touching on a variety of important topics:
- Where advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) stand in terms of development and industry adoption
- The relationship between ADAS and the development of autonomous capabilities
- The critical role of semiconductors, memory and storage in the evolution of automotive intelligence
- The increasing importance of user experience and in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) to automotive purchase decisions
- The growing complexity of automobiles as embedded systems with massive codebases
View this on-demand video of the panel to hear more about what those in the know are saying about the future of the auto industry.
This panel originally broadcasted as part of the Financial Times’ Future of the Car digital summit at: https://car.live.ft.com/. It is being republished on this channel with permission from Financial Times.
To learn more about Micron’s best-in-class automotive memory and storage solutions, visit micron.com/automotive.