Download and install the Cisco AnyConnect app from your device's app store.
- Open the Secure Mobility Client app.
- If you receive a note that reads "Secure Mobility Client extends the Virtual Private Network (VPN) capabilities of your device. Do you want to enable this software?," tap OK.
- In the Choose a connection… section, tap Add VPN Connection.
- In the Description field, enter Micron.
- Select the location closest to your current physical location.
- Depending on your mobile device, do ONE of the following:
- Tap OK.
- Swipe the VPN toggle from Off to On.
Note: Your device will display a “Connecting” status, and then the Select Group screen displays.
- Select MicronUnmanaged (Do NOT select the MicronDevice option).
- Choose and complete a Duo authentication method.