We’re Ready to Help Elevate Your Enterprise Innovations
To compete in growing enterprise and cloud computing markets, you need significant power savings and performance advancements. Our DDR4 has a rich set of features that address reliability, speed, power, and stacking capabilities—taking application performance to an entirely new level beyond DDR3.
DDR4 is ideal for high-end enterprise and storage systems as well as cloud server providers that support applications requiring large memory footprints, such as in-memory databases and real-time analytics.
Transform Your Applications
- Performance: Improve performance up to 50% compared to DDR3 (up to 2400 Mb/s).
- Power: Save up to 35% more power compared to DDR3.
- Speed: Deliver faster burst accesses.
- Capacity: Get higher-capacity memory modules with up to 8-die stacking capability.
- Integrity: Improve data signal integrity.
- Reliability: Reduce time spent on debugging and improve system reliability with boundary scan (JTAG), which enables early fault detection.
Our DDR4 has been validated in Intel’s Haswell CPU architecture, which is their first platform to support DDR4 devices. The Haswell architecture, which uses a 22nm process node and a new X99 chipset, enables enterprise and cloud computing systems to take advantage of DDR4’s considerable performance and power-saving enhancements.
Why Choose Micron DDR4?
- Take Your Pick: Choose from a variety of densities and module form factors to support your specific needs.
- Rely on Us: Build in high-quality, reliable products that our engineers design and test in-house, meeting the standards of our rigorous quality management systems.
- Get Support: Team with us to receive the technical support and resources key to your transition to DDR4. We are not just a supplier—we are your memory partner.