Growth Through Partnerships
Over the years, we have built trusted relationships with the world’s most influential technology ecosystems, delivering optimized memory and storage solutions for a broad range of applications and expanding our global presence.
- Micron and Seagate announce strategic alliance for storage solutions
- Micron and Powertech Technology enter agreement for assembly and packaging services in China
- Micron Amends Inotera Memories Joint Venture With Nanya Technology Corporation; Micron acquires rights to 100% of Inotera’s output
- Intel, Micron Update NAND Flash Memory Joint Venture
- Intel and Micron Open Singapore NAND Flash Memory Operation
Origin and Micron establish joint venture, Transform Solar, to develop photovoltaic technology.
Micron and Nanya sign an agreement to create MeiYa Technology Corporation, a new DRAM joint venture.
Micron expands partnership with Nanya by acquiring Qimonda AG's stake in Inotera Memories, Inc.
- Micron partners with Photronics on a leading-edge MP Mask Technology Center to supply photomasks for high-density, low-power chips.
Micron and Intel announce their agreement to form a new company—IM Flash Technologies—to manufacture NAND Flash memory.