Micron’s new series of flagship SSDs, featuring the NVM Express™ (NVMe™) protocol, offer industry-leading performance at higher capacities for cloud and enterprise computing markets. The Micron® 9300 series of NVMe SSDs enable companies with data-intensive applications to access and process data faster, accelerating their time to business insights.
The Micron 9300 series consistently delivers balanced 3.5 GB/s read and write speeds of sequential data1 to deliver faster response times for data-centric applications compared to other NVMe SSDs available on the market. Combined with its class-leading write latency and random read and write performance,2 the Micron 9300 series is designed to excel in even the most demanding data center environments.
While increasing overall drive performance and reducing power compared to previous-generation NVMe drives, the Micron 9300 series also offers storage densities once reserved only for HDDs, with a 15.36TB capacity drive. Large capacities, combined with Micron’s unique Flex Capacity feature and up to 32 NVMe namespaces, enable enterprises to tailor their deployments more efficiently for maximum storage use.
The Micron 9300 series of NVMe SSDs are available now.
1 4KB transfers with a queue depth of 1 are used to measure READ/WRITE latency values.
2 Based on the best SKU in each NVMe high-performance product family’s U.2 (15mm) form factor and information in public competitor data sheets accessed 1 February 2019. Actual performance may vary.
Benefits of the Micron 9300 NVMe SSD:
- No Read or Write Compromises: Consistently read and write up to 3.5 GB/s of sequential data.1
- Added IOPS in Your Balance Sheet: Maximize your data center investment with 28% improved power efficiency and increased drive performance.2
- Optimized Performance: Take advantage of solutions optimized for low latency and performance-critical workloads.
- HDD-Caliber Capacity, NVMe Performance: Experience flexible, efficient storage utilization and multitenancy with up to 15.36TB capacity and 32 NVMe namespaces.
- Maximize Infrastructure: Tune your SSD capacity, performance and endurance to target your workload characteristics with Micron’s Flex Capacity feature.
14KB transfers with a queue depth of 1 are used to measure READ/WRITE latency values.
2Compared to the Micron 9200 SSD.
|Learn more||Press Release||Product brief|