As announced at MWC Barcelona 2019, we are introducing our Micron® c200 1TB microSDXC UHS-I card — the world’s highest-capacity microSD card, delivering one terabyte (1TB)1 of high-performance removable storage. The c200 1TB microSD card is the world’s first microSD card on the market that leverages Micron’s advanced 96-layer 3D quad-level cell (QLC) NAND technology. 3D QLC NAND technology is expected to increase the adoption of cost-effective, high-capacity consumer storage for 4K videos, pictures and games on mobile phones and other electronic devices.
The c200 1TB microSD card meets the A2 App Performance Class specification, enhancing user experience for Android Adoptable storage2 by enabling applications and games installed on the card to load faster. The Micron c200 1TB microSD card also delivers up to 100 MB/s read and 95 MB/s write performance speeds,3 meeting UHS-I Speed Class 3 and Video Speed Class 30 specifications.4 These performance metrics are optimal for video recording of 4K content, game consoles and burst-mode still photography.
The c200 1TB microSD card is sampling now and will be broadly available in Q2 2019.
Benefits of the Micron c200 1TB microSD card:
- Store More Content: 128GB to 1TB1 capacities; store up to 40 hours of 4K HDR video, thousands of 40MP+ photos and mobile apps.
- Share More Content Faster: Reads up to 100 MB/s, writes up to 95 MB/s;3 write acceleration via Dynamic SLC cache; intelligent maintenance during idle time for sustained peak performance.
- Get New Levels of Speed: Ready for 4K HDR capture/playback with UHS-1 Speed Class 3 and Video Speed Class 30 support.4
- Store and Run Applications Faster: Meets Application Performance Class 2 (A2); enables built-in memory expansion with compatible Android mobile devices.2
- Realize the Value of the Latest NAND Technology: Micron 96-layer 3D QLC NAND provides cost-effective storage for consumer electronic devices.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1024GB or 1 trillion bytes. Total user accessible capacity varies and may be less.
- Requires Android 6.0 or later with Adoptable storage and devices with microSD slot.
- Sequential reads/writes, nominal temperature and fresh-out-of-box burst performance. May vary based on host and test environments.
- Requires UHS-1 Speed Class 3- and Video Speed Class 30-compliant host devices.
|Learn more||Press release||Product brief|