Support Long-Life Designs With Industry’s Broadest High-Quality MCP Portfolio
High performance, high quality, power efficiency, wide density ranges, small package sizes, and industrial temperature ranges are all critical features to embedded designs offered by Micron’s multichip package (MCP) portfolio
. Our high-quality MCP portfolio is the industry’s broadest, offering both NAND
and NOR Flash
options combined with low-power DRAM (LPDRAM) or pseudo-SRAM (PSRAM) memory—both winning combinations that are ideal for numerous embedded applications in the consumer, industrial, machine-to-machine (M2M), smart home, and automotive segments.
Why Micron MCPs?
- One-Stop Shop: Meet your embedded design needs with a wide range of reliable, high-, low-, and mixed-density MCP solutions.
- Memory Expertise: Get expert advice and solutions from a total memory solutions provider—with decades of experience designing NOR and NAND Flash along with LPDRAM and PSRAM.
- High-Quality Solutions: Build in highly reliable solutions that we design and test in-house using rigorous quality assurance standards.
- Extended Temperature Reliability: Meet the needs of wireless and industrial applications with MCPs built to withstand wireless temperatures (‒25°C to 85°C) and industrial temperatures (‒40°C to 85°C) with automotive-grade quality.
- Long-Term Commitment: Meet the needs of your long-lifecycle products with MCPs available for a minimum of 5 years—backed by Micron’s global supply network and technical expertise.
Package Size Comparison Table