Micron’s Highest Multi-Terabyte NVMe™ SSD Enables True Enterprise Storage Innovation
The new Micron 9200 SSD is one of the first NVM Express® (NVMe™) SSD on the market with a capacity exceeding 10TB. Our Micron 9200 SSDs leverage the cost-effective capacity of 3D NAND combined with the proven throughput and response time of the NVMe protocol — meeting the needs of storage-hungry use cases at an attractive cost per gigabyte. With the ability to access data at the speed and cost of the Micron 9200 SSD, organizations can experience true enterprise storage innovation.
Our Micron 9200 SSD Series offers three models that are uniquely designed to satisfy the varying degree of customer workloads. They are ideal for applications like database acceleration, high-frequency trading and financial services, and high-performance computing. The Micron 9200 SSDs come in capacities from 1.6TB to 11TB in hot-swappable U.2 form factors.
- Accelerate applications and unlock the value of data transfer with transfer speeds up to 5.5 GB/s and read IOPS up to 900k (steady state).
- Optimize existing infrastructure with purpose-built, easy-to-deploy flash solutions in industry-standard capacities up to 11TB.
- Get peace of mind with solid data protection thanks to the Micron 9200 SSD’s full enterprise end-to-end data path protection, power-loss protection, and secure signed firmware.
- Reduce cost/IOPS compared to a typical HDD thanks to the Micron 9200 SSD’s NVMe technology.
- Meet workload requirements with our Flex Capacity™ feature that allows you to tune and re-tune the drive’s capacity to deliver application and workload-optimized performance.