The Micron Technology Foundation announced the names of six outstanding students who will each receive a $25,000 scholarship through the Micron Science and Technology Scholars program:
- Laura Coulter, Boise, Idaho, Bishop Kelly High School
- Aaron Smith, Fruitland, Idaho, Fruitland High School
- Jared Bruton, Duchesne, Utah, Duchesne High School
- Anne Wright, Provo, Utah, Timpview High School
- Richard Alt II, Falmouth, Virginia, Stafford Senior High School
- Sappho Gilbert, McLean, Virginia, Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology
The program is designed to recognize and reward students who exhibit superior academic and leadership skills and to encourage their pursuit of careers in high technology. Learn more about the scholarship program and these students.