NEPCON Japan is Asia’s leading one-stop venue for all those involved in electronics industry. The show is focused on 7 different areas which are essential to electronics manufacturing and R&D including promising applications such as automotive, wearables, robots and smart factories.
Automotive World is one of the specialized areas which is a combination of exhibitions & conferences covering important topics in the automotive industry such as automotive electronics, connected car, autonomous driving, EV/HEV/FCV, lightweight and processing technology, etc.
Micron will be presenting three papers at this event and demonstrating our latest product offerings at two booths. See below for details:
- Seminar: Enabling the Next Generation of Automotive Memory Solutions
- Seminar: Cloud vs. Local Content Storage in Autonomous Driving
Jan 18, 16:20-17:20
- Keynote: Autonomous Driving – the Next Gold Rush
Location: Nepcon S3
Jan. 19, 9:30 – 11:00
- Product demonstration: Nexty booth # E43-38
- Product demonstration: Ryoden booth# E51-48
If you are unable to attend Nepcon/Automotive World, click here to subscribe to Micron’s automotive updates.