Inotera is now Micron. Taiwan-based Inotera Memories is a high-performance DRAM manufacturer.
Inotera’s manufacturing efficiency and operational excellence, combined with Micron’s long-term investment in next-generation technology, will enable us to continue to supply high-quality memory solutions that power our customers’ innovation.
As we work together to integrate our companies and solidify our eight-year partnership, collaboration will be our priority. We look forward to forging a long-term innovation path that sets up our company and our customers for continued success.
Inotera Acquisition FAQs
- Inotera Acquisition(6)
- Will Inotera’s company name change?
- Inotera will remain the company name until March 2, 2017. The new name will then be Micron Technology Taiwan (MTTW).
- I currently do business with Inotera; has their employee contact information changed?
- You can continue to reach your contact at the same phone number and office location. Your contact should provide you with their new Micron email address to use moving forward.
- What will become of Inotera’s purchase orders, invoice and payment systems/processes?
- Inotera’s purchase orders, invoice and payment systems will remain the same until March 2, 2017, at which time they will transition to a Micron system.
- What will become of Inotera’s legal agreements with its suppliers?
- Current Inotera legal agreements will remain in effect and will be executed by Inotera. Any legal agreement renegotiation and/or modification will be conducted by Micron and Inotera with mutual agreement.
- I do business with both Micron and Inotera; what terms and conditions will be used?
- Existing legal agreements:
- Inotera terms and conditions will remain in effect through March 2, 2017.
- Micron terms and conditions will continue to apply to all Micron agreements.
- Who do I contact to discuss a grant idea?
- Local Community and K-12 grants, contact Kami Faylor (208) 363-3675
Higher Education grants, contact Janine Rush-Byers (208) 363-3675