An Enterprise-Focused MLC SSD
Enabled by our advanced 25nm MLC NAND Flash, P400e SSDs provide reliable high performance for read-intensive applications such as boot drives, direct-attached storage, and blade servers. They can also serve as a primary drive in applications that need more endurance and data reliability than a client drive can provide.
We specifically designed the P400e drive in response to customer requests for a drive with a low total cost of ownership (TCO) and key features like enterprise-focused endurance, enterprise-level data protection, and a wide selection of capacities. Its excellent dollars-per-IOPS performance makes it a competitive replacement for enterprise HDD solutions.
Optimized for Low TCO
Our P400e drives provide outstanding IOPS—from both a power and dollars perspective—for read-centric enterprise solutions. It’s a sound investment that’s easy on both your power and purchasing budgets.
Excellent Read Performance
With read rates of up to 50,000 IOPS random and 350 MB/s sequential, P400e drives deliver focused enterprise performance.
Key Enterprise Features
Our P400e drives are equipped with a robust suite of enterprise features, including SMART attributes, hot-plug support, uCode, and enterprise data-path protection.
In addition to product advantages, we also offer unique NAND supplier advantages. Because we’re a NAND manufacturer with direct control over the memory design, process, and supply—you get the best that our product innovations, test and compatibility tools, and integrated support structure have to offer.
Why choose the P400e SSD?
- Fast boot and application-loading times: Delivers superior performance over HDD and other entry-level SSDs.
- Durability and endurance: SSD durability and reliability with enterprise-focused endurance specifications for long drive life.
- Enterprise data path protection: Multiple error-correction checkpoints ensure that your data is protected throughout the data path.
- Compatibility: Complies with SATA 6 Gb/s, making it an easy-to-adopt, drop-in HDD replacement, which increases design flexibility and speeds time-to-market.
- Low power: Consumes significantly less power than a typical enterprise HDD and requires almost zero cooling.
- NAND expertise: Leverages Micron’s proven quality and test capabilities to provide best-in-class drive reliability.